1. I'll be in touch within 24 hours to arrange an initial 30-minute consultation plus a link to our Design Questionnaire to complete before our call
2. We'll chat about creating the biggest impact with dreamy florals for your big day with pricing information
3. We'll shuffle your quotation to suit your floral priorities and your venue space
4. Contract + 20% non-refundable booking deposit to secure your wedding day
5. It's official! I'm part of your wedding dream team. Let's go!
Nothing was too much trouble and I knew that I could leave everything in Gemma's capable hands on the day of the wedding. Gemma cares so much about her clients and ensuring the right results, after the wedding there is even a tinge of sadness that you won't be in contact anymore. Thanks Gemma so much for the beautiful displays and bouquets!
K&C, Rathfinney Estate, Jul '22
Gemma was faultless throughout the wedding planning process from initial consultation to taking down the flowers the day after. We worked together for approx 18 months in total and I wasn't expecting to make a friend out of a supplier, but here we are! We had ultimate faith in her capacity to deliver what we'd discussed, and it went perfectly to plan! Thank you Gemma - a wedding hero and florist dream!
A&F, Horsley Towers, Jun '22
Every aspect of working with Gemma was an absolutely joy from our initial consultations to the moment she handed me my bouquet. She patiently and expertly helped us to shape our vision when we didn't really know where to start or what we wanted! She is extremely organised, intuitive, and truly cares about delivering the perfect flowers for her clients - which she absolutely did!
M&A, Cissbury Barns, Apr '22
Gemma literally saved our wedding day. Not only was she the perfect florist, my transport didn't show on the day so she offered her vehicle to ship us down the road to the church. This speaks volumes of the lengths she will go to make your day perfect. Our flowers were in great condition and I would 100% recommend her. Thank you so much Gemma!
J&A, The Ravenswood, Apr '22